What are the benefits?
The review market has grown in popularity in recent years and is often a major deciding factor in obtaining new business. Both existing and potential clients love reading about others’ success stories before committing to the sale themselves. It is especially important for those case studies to not only contain raw feedback from your clients but for them to be presented in a professional way. For the best results it is important that your business branding has been defined and implemented. See our branding service for further information. It is a pointless exercise to spend copious amounts of time tailoring case studies if you are unable to visually communicate these powerful pieces of media to your audience. Your targets must be able to recognise and relate to your brand.
Finalised content provides sales teams with powerful media to convert their leads by supplying them with professional reference materials and publications. Case studies can also be presented in and around your office as a morale boost for employees, as well as acting as a subtle upselling tool for customers visiting your premises! Other platforms such as Facebook reviews, Google Reviews, TripAdvisor, The Review Centre, TrustPilot should be considered to boost customer confidence and loyalty within your brand.
ENI will help you:
- Acquire raw media from your clients (feedback, photographs etc)
- Ask the correct questions to create fresh engaging content.
- Promote the great work your business is doing in the most effective way.
- Circulate the material to a wide online network to support and interlink with your promotional media.
- Promote your case studies through traditional and digital media for maximum exposure.