Identify and Analyse…
Marketing research provides important information to identify and analyse demand, market size and competition. It is a very important step for all businesses in order to understand customers’ wants, needs, behaviours and beliefs. It is important that whatever your business, you understand some basic information about your customers, for example:
- Where are they located?
- How many are there?
- What do they require from your product or service?
- How do you intend to reach them?
In a nutshell…
Research can be used to understand how a product or service could be marketed effectively to your target audience. As part of this process, ENI provides powerful marketing research tools, such as surveys.
What are the benefits?
- Research and surveys can be administered in many different forms.
- Research and surveys can be inexpensive and the anonymity allows respondents to answer with more candid & valid answers, thus enabling unbiased results.
Regardless of the size of your business, you can prosper by using affordable surveys to:
- Develop strategies which generate new customers.
- Help retain your existing customer base.
- Understand opinions and attitudes about your customers, company and your competition.