Promotional Merchandise – Tangible Business Benefits!
Why Promotional Merchandise?
Branded promotional merchandise is still very much a key part of any successful marketing strategy – even with the advent of Social Media and increasing focus on online communications. There’s a timeless appeal about having a tangible product whose very presence in a customer’s home reinforces your brand every time it’s used.
Whether it’s something more traditional such as a pen or mug or a quirky product used as part of a larger marketing campaign such as a memory stick or coaster with interactive QR code, your business relationships are sure to be enhanced.
The statistics speak for themselves:
- Promotional items have universal appeal to customers, clients or suppliers.
- See a sales response rate of up to 75%.
- 62% of customers claim to have done business with someone after receiving a promotional item.
- 39% of people could remember the advertiser’s name six months after receiving the item.
- Giving an item away by means of direct mail in conjunction with a sales promotion increases uptake by up to 50%.
- Sales representatives giving promotional gifts receive 22% more referrals.
- Customers receiving promotional items reorder up to 18% sooner.
- Over 35% of items are kept for 2 years or more – ensuring your brand is seen time and time again.
- 84% of people remember the names of advertisers who have given them promotional items.
- Those who receive promotional products are 14% more willing to provide sales leads.
- 76% of people surveyed remembered the name of a company using promotional merchandise versus 53% that used a print article.
- Promotional merchandise creates a good brand impression 84% of the time, this is almost 3 times more than television and print advertising.
So, what are you waiting for? Take advantage of this cost-effective way of increasing your customer base, driving brand loyalty and seeing a measurable return on investment.